Skip to main content

Update

An Update everyone,

I've finished the writing stage of my book.  Next is my personal revisions stage, where I reread and edit it to flow better.  I already know I will want to add a bit more with certain characters.  When I finish this stage I will be ready to share it with Beta Readers.  If you wish to volunteer, please leave me a message.  I hope to get a selection of readers from both the disabled and non-disabled communities, so please don't be shocked when I ask.  I value everyone's opinions so much, and my work could definitely use a good red penning, so don't hold back on the feedback. 

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 

Sarah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Main Work: A Preview

Title: Project Sparrow Genre:  Science Fiction --Note:  This is only a section of my main work.  It is still in progress, however I won't be posting the whole piece up here.   This is only a preview, if you are interested in learning more, please contact me, and I'd discuss sending you a draft to beta read when it's ready for review. Summary:  Cassidy grew up under the Dome, in a self-sustained society of world calamity survivor's descendants.  He's reaching the age when he'll take a placement test meant to assign him to his ideal career.  Cassidy's test results don't turn out as expected.  Can he find a way to lead an impactful life, even when no one expects him to. Chapter 1: Birthday Cake It was the twenty first day of August, in the year of the dome 438, when young Cassidy turned 18 years old. Normally a birthday was a time for celebration, but not this year. This year it was a time for study, or so young Cassidy told himself, as he reread

Untitled 1

Title: Status:  In Progress Genre:  Science Fiction Introduction:  A set of disasters has been occurring, each time leaving just one survivor, a child.  The main character goes to help, and soon discovers the child survivors have each developed a super power.  How?  Why?  What happens Next? Edit History:  5/30 Additions 5/28/18 Complete Rewrite, Perspective Change Chapter 1: I was finishing up my sophomore year in college when it all started. The first couple of times, no one really thought anything of it. It was a smaller story, a few seconds mention on the news of a house fire in Harrisburg Pennsylvania. Then, as it happened again and again, people started wondering if they were connected. The fires became longer stories, with star news anchors visiting the scene, and filmed interviews with authorities saying they were not yet prepared to make a statement. There were lots of theories including serial arson, faulty equipment, and even one about experimental testing d